- JockeyTo guide an opponent in a certain direction when defending.
- Jockeying Defensive technique where a player maintains a distance from an opponent with the ball, staying between the ball and the goal, waiting for the right moment to tackle or block a pass.
- JourneymanA player who has played for many clubs.
- Juggle The skill of keeping the ball in the air using any part of the body is typically done to show control and skill.
- Jump BallA way to restart play, where the referee throws the ball into the air between two opposing players.
Spread knowledge about the beautiful game.