Ways to Play eFootball 2022 on an Apple Device
According to the official PlayStation Blog, there are two ways to play on an Apple device with a connected DualShock 4 controller:
- Play eFootball 2022 Mobile on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac devices.
- Stream eFootball 2022 from your PS4/PS5 directly to your iPad, iPhone, or Mac through the PlayStation Remote Play app.
An Apple device running at least:
- iOS 13
- iPad OS
- macOS Catalina
- tv OS 13
And a Sony DualShock 4 and/or DualShock 5 controller.
Connecting DualShock Controller to iPhone/iPad
- Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPad and tap on Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, and stay on the Bluetooth Settings menu.
- Press and hold the Playstation and Share buttons for a few seconds. The DualShock controller will be in pairing mode when the lightbar starts to flash.
- On your iPhone/iPad you should now see a new device under Other Devices called "DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller," tap it to start pairing. If you have paired this DualShock controller before it may appear under My Devices.
- Your controller should now be paired and the light bar should be a pink color.
- Open eFootball 2022 on your device and it should now detect the controller.