eFootball PES 2021 Season Update is dropping soon and with it, Konami is releasing a day-one patch to add correct rosters, team data, and kits. There was also a small 1.01 update. The patch notes are quite generic and don’t give much info on what was actually fixed. However, the day-one update adds a lot of 2020-2021 content and it is essential that you update the game as soon as you can. Additionally, Konami announced a 2nd data pack to be released in October.
- We have fixed issues discovered within the game
Fully updated rosters, data, and uniforms for licensed teams in:
- English League (English Premier League)
- English 2nd Division (English Championship)
- Liga NOS
- Tinkoff Russian Premier Liga
- 3F Superliga
The day-one datapack also includes:
- New/updated uniforms
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New manager portraits
- New goalkeeper glove designs
- New ball designs
- Updated stadium data
- Updated media backdrops
Additionally, some licensed teams in Italian Serie A TIM will get kits from the new season.
Getting the day-one patch is essential!
Teams from Jupiler Pro League and 3F Superliga will not be available in League Mode, Master League or Become a Legend without this patch.
Konami also announced a datapack will be released Oct. 22, 2020 and will update the following leagues to the 2020-2021 season:
- Serie A TIM, Serie BKT (1st and 2nd Divisions of the Italian League)
- Raiffeisen Super League (Swiss League)
- Jupiler Pro League (Belgian League)
- Süper Lig
- Spanish League
- Spanish 2nd Division